PKD and Severe Hematuria What Should We Do
Jeff who comes from Philippines is 42 years old and he have been diagnosed with Familial Polycystic Kidney Disease. Because the local doctor has no measure except for kidney transplant to his pejorative illness condition, he finally decided to go to our hospital for a further treatment.
When he arrived at our hospital, he first taken a special examination. Based on his illness conditions, the doctor gave him the Immunotherapy, Foot Bath, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Toxin-Removing Therapy and other medicines to improve his conditions.
Immunotherapy combined both the advantages of Chinese Medicine and Western medicine to strong the immunity takes a great effect on controlling blood in urine, dispelling the inflammations and protecting the patients from infection or cold naturally.
Foot Bath is adopted to promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis while immersing both feet of the patients in the warm medical soup. Later, the micro-blood circulation of kidneys are improved and kidney function can be protected.
Toxin-Removing Therapy is aimed at cleaning up all the harmful substances deposited in the body with less side effects. Also, it can help the patients diminish the cysts growing in the kidneys, dispel the discomforts and enhance the effects of other treatments.
Micro-Chinese medicine Osmotherapy is very popular in the world as a result of its good function of increasing kidney functions safely and effectively.
With the help of these Chinese medicine for only seven days, his creatinine level lowered to 320umol / L from 370umol / L, HB reduced to 140 / 90mmHg from 160 / 100mmHg. He felt better with the disappeared blood urine in urine, added appetite, relieved anemia, good sleep and rosy face.
After one whole course of Chinese medicine in China, he turned back to home and still insists the reasonable dietary habit as well as Chinese medicine according to the instructions. His condition continues to get better.
If you want to gain more related information, please leave a message below or send your query to us. We will try our best to help you.
Whatsapp / Viber / Wechat: +8618633865632
Any kidney problems? Please consult our online doctor. The satisfaction of patient is as high as 93%.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my country ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
Any questions?Fill the form below and we will surely attend to you within 24 hours.Free medical answers from experts!
5 Tips Help Keep Renal Functions To Avoid ESRD
Uremia is not so terrible. In fact, the probability of Chronic Kidney Disease developing to the end of renal failure is only 1%. The remaining 99% will not progress to uremia. Renal function can be maintained at a stage.
Two Points Help Effectively Relieve Proteinuria To Avoid CKD 5
Can hormones completely eliminate inflammation and inhibit Proteinuria leakage? More and more patients want to get answer, following this article to know more, or you can consult ONLINE DOCTOR directly in free.
Relieve Proteinuria And Improve Renal Functions In Kidney Failure
A young kidney disease patient came for a review. Before he was discharged from hospital, all the indicators had improved, the quantity of proteinuria had dropped to 0.18g, and the renal function was stable. However, the quantity of proteinuria had ri
How To Treat Proteinuria For Delaying ESRD
Clinically, Proteinuria is a typical symptom of chronic Kidney Disease, almost accompanied by the whole process of kidney disease.
Why Proteinuria Is Easy To Relapse After Stop Medicine
The problem of proteinuria difficulty has troubled many patients. Basically, most patients have different degrees of proteinuria in the early stage. The severity of proteinuria is related to the degree of impaired renal function and is also affected b